Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Next?

This afternoon I got a call from Gretchen regarding the results of the blood test from the other day. Apparently, my attempt to get my bilirubin into a range acceptable for the clinical trial was not successful. Mine's too high or too low for that program, and they denied her request for a waiver.

On the bright side, she also told me I would not have been accepted into that study because my tumors were too small. I had a chuckle as she noted that perhaps she could have told me that first, but I told her I'm generally a "give me the bad news first" type of person.

So what next? Right now I don't know. I've still got the brain MRI tomorrow, and then I'll swing on in Friday to discuss with Dr. Amatruda what our new action plan will be. But at the moment I surmise that I will not be celebrating MLK day by getting started with a round of chemotherapy.

2 comments:

tuge said...

replica bags for sale replica bags wholesale replica bags in london

Unknown said...

look these up w8e38r2v95 bag replica high quality replica bags delhi i was reading this o1l18j8z44 luxury replica bags 7a replica bags replica bags in london dig this p3s87y5h34 replica bags korea